Sunday, October 14, 2007


17:45.63



Yupz... the title said it all... 17 minutes 45.63 seconds is my new personal best!!! I still can't believe it I actually dipped below 18 minutes just a few hours ago!


I was quite surprised anyway, when I saw my halfway lap time:


That was my fastest ever lap time! And I think making a good lap time plays a significant role in determining my finishing time... although I was almost collapsing at the end... phew... THANK YOU JESUS! (BTW, I coincidentally took this pic just now while on the way to eat at McD's... my car's clock on the dashboard... how coincidental can you get sometimes... huh?)
That is just great... 4 more minutes to minus to hit my target... heh heh heh...
Anyways, going to Peter's house now to update my house desktop PC softwares & drivers and maybe some DOTA... heh heh heh... It's been almost 4 years since I last updated!!! Crazy huh...
Oh! I updated my previous post too... since the originator confessed some technical errors in the choice of words... heheheh...
Bye for now and keep enjoying the Raya break! Wooohoooooooo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home